Per Ohio mandates and Center Ice management, below are updated COVID-19 guidelines that must be followed. This must be strictly adhered to for the safety of all players, coaches and spectators that enter Center Ice. Anyone that does not comply will these guidelines, will be asked to leave the building.
Center Ice Spectator Policy
2 spectators per player will be permitted into Center Ice for games of CAHA players.
1 spectator per player will be permitted into Center Ice for games of visiting players.
SPECTATORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK DURING THE ENTIRE TIME THEY ARE INSIDE THE FACILITY. (games and practices)
COACHES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHEN ON THE BENCH FOR GAMES.
Teams/parents/coaches may not enter the building more than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled game or practice. (this is critical so CISC staff can sterilize the locker rooms)
Teams/parents/coaches must exit the facility no more than 15 minutes after the final buzzer for a game or end of practice.
Coaches are required to wear a mask when on the bench for games.
Athletes must wear a mask while in the facility- masks may be removed once dressed and entering the ice.
Volunteers that are in the scorers' table and penalty box are required to wear a mask.
No spectator/parent/guardian is permitted in the locker room area unless approved by the coach.
Dryland training is not permitted in Center Ice until further notice.
NO SHOWERS- NO EXCEPTIONS!
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our primary concerns. In addition to the guidelines issued by the State of Ohio, we are doing the following:
- Deep cleaning of the facility with Commercial Disinfectants
- Attraction cleaning and sanitization schedule throughout the day
- Staff face masks (excluding skate guards)
- Practicing Social Distancing (Social Distancing signage throughout the facility)
- Sanitizer Dispensers throughout Facility
- 50 percent Building Capacity
- Following CDC protocols
Creating this safe environment requires that we all do our part. We are requesting your cooperation in complying with the rules and policies described below:
- If you have a cough, fever, symptoms of COVID-19, or are sick please do not visit until symptom-free for 72 hours.
- Wash and sanitize hands often
- Face masks recommended but not required
- Please social distance
- You are only allowed in the building 15 minutes before your session and are asked to leave the building within 15 minutes after
- Please limit the number of extra people coming into the building
- Please place belongings on an "X" that is marked on the floor of the lobby
Thank you for your cooperation.